- Starts on: 15 October 2018
- Lessons Schedule: CLASS A: 10:00 – 13:00 CLASS B 17:00 – 20:00
- The academy is open outside of teaching hours to allow students to work on site.
- Ends on: 30 June 2019
- Recap of first year issues
- Introduction to tridimensional graphics
- The perspective camera
- Tridimensional vector arithmetics
- Introduction to Unity3D
- Unity3D: Skeletal Mesh
- Unity3D: Navigation Mesh and pathfinding
- Unity3D: Physics
- Unity3D: Animator
- Unity3D: Canvas
- Introduction to Networking
- Integration with HTTP services
- Network programming in games
- Advanced network programming (non-blocking i/o, client side prediction, server reconciliation …)
- UNIX shell basis
- Introduction to software versioning (git)
- End-of-the-module project
- Advanced Unity3D
- Unit Testing and TDD
- Introduction to Agile development and methodologies
- Agile tools (Jira, Taiga)
- Scrum introduction
- Unity3D: Level streaming
- Unity3D: Plugins
- Unity3D: Inverse Kinematic
- Unity3D: Networking
- Unity3D: Testing
- Unity3D: VR
- End-of-the-module project
For more information
Specific requirements are not a committment, but it is recommended to finish high school before starting attending the academy in order to dedicate the right time to the study and practice.
The booking is not binding and it turns into a real enrollment only after paying:
- administrative annual fee of 250,00 euros.
- enrollment fee of 500,00 euros.
In case of payment through bank transfer, students have to send the TRN code via email to email@example.com
Courses organised by AIV have a limited number of students. By enrolling to AIV’s courses, participants give their consent to the cancellation and refund policies.
Payments can be made through the following methods:
- In cash
- Bank trasfer addressed to:
BANCA POPOLARE DI SPOLETO
IBAN : IT 89 B 05704 03214 000000660800
Codice BIC/SWIFT : BPSPIT3SXXXStudents have to write their forename and surname along with the name of the course they want to attend as the reason of payment operation. (ex.: John Smith, Graphics 1st Year, October 2015).
As the bank transfer is made, students have to send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org order to have their receipt of payment:
- forename and surname of the person who paid the bank transfer;
- the address of the person who paid the bank transfer;
- the VAT or tax code of the person who paid the bank transfer;
- the TRN code of the bank transfer.
AIV reserves the right to cancel and/or modify courses/events’ dates and time schedules at its own discretion and/or for reasons of force majeure). In such cases, the coordinator will return students’ subscriptions completely.
The coordinator is responsible for the collection of the amounts for the event and reimbursements management. AIV and the coordinator are not responsible nor will reimburse any cost concerning travel expenses, lost deposits or any other expenses occurred depending on participation to an event canceled by AIV for the reasons mentioned above.
Participants assume responsibility for any added expenses they incur by subscribing to our events.
By enrolling to AIV courses, participants give their consent to the cancellation and refund policies mentioned above.