Specific requirements are not a committment, but it is recommended to finish high school before starting attending the academy in order to dedicate the right time to the study and practice.
AIV courses are divided into moduls. Costs, both for Graphics and Programming course, are the following:
- Module 1 (October-February): 2500 €
- Module 2 (March-June): 2500 €
- Module 3 (October-February): 2500
- Module 4 (March-June): 2500 €
- Module 5 (October-February): 2000 €
- Module 6 (March-June): 2000 €
Enrollment costs are included in the first payment.
Payments can be made through the following methods:
- In cash
- Bank trasfer addressed to:
Banco di Desio e della Brianza
IBAN : IT 89 B 05704 03214 000000660800
Codice BIC/SWIFT : BPSPIT3SXXX
Students have to write their forename and surname along with the name of the course they want to attend as the reason of payment operation. (ex.: John Smith, Graphics 1st Year, October 2015).
As the bank transfer is made, students have to send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to have their receipt of payment:
- forename and surname of the person who paid the bank transfer;
- the address of the person who paid the bank transfer;
- the VAT or tax code of the person who paid the bank transfer;
- the TRN code of the bank transfer.
AIV reserves the right to cancel and/or modify courses/events’ dates and time schedules at its own discretion and/or for reasons of force majeure). In such cases, the coordinator will return students’ subscriptions completely.
The coordinator is responsible for the collection of the amounts for the event and reimbursements management. AIV and the coordinator are not responsible nor will reimburse any cost concerning travel expenses, lost deposits or any other expenses occurred depending on participation to an event canceled by AIV for the reasons mentioned above.
Participants assume responsibility for any added expenses they incur by subscribing to our events.
By enrolling to AIV courses, participants give their consent to the cancellation and refund policies mentioned above.