- This event has passed.
CREATING GREAT GAME CHARACTERS
8 May 2018 @ 14:00 - 20:00
3D ARTIST – DARK SOULS III, RESIDENT EVIL DAMNATION
Max decided to move to Tokyo, where he started working full time as a generalist in a small production studio. After this experience, he works as character artist at Digital Frontier, where he had the opportunity of working on Resident Evil Damnation, Gantz:0, Smash Brothers and other titles.
In the course Max will briefly introduce his career and work experiences, focusing on the main characteristics that a successful character artist should have.
Then he will do an analysis of two characters made for “Metal Gear Survive” and a deep focus on textures and his workflow.
In the final part, Max will briefly introduce Blender, the software he mainly uses for work.
There will also be a Q&A session followed by a portfolio review.
- Being a character artist
- analysis of two characters made for “Metal Gear Survive”
- Texture, texture, texture!
- My workflow
- Brief introduction to Blender
- Portfolio review
- Digital sculptor
- 3D artist
- Day: 8th May, 2018
- Schedule: 2pm – 8pm
- Course language: Italian
- Required tools: pc with Blender or Zbrush installed, graphic tablet.
- Technical requirements: basic knowledge of modeling and sculpting softwares, basic knowledge of use of softwares like ZBrush and Blender.
- General requirements: passion, deep interest in characters creation, curiosity.
- This workshop is reverved to 3D Art AIV students.