JASON DELLA ROCCA
CO-FOUNDER, EXECUTION LABS
Jason Della Rocca is a game industry entrepreneur, funding advisor, and cluster expert. He specializes in business/partnership development, pitching/funding, and ecosystem/cluster development.
A business oriented masterclass with a focus on pitching and funding models (and related business strategytopics).
Hope is not a valid business model. If you want to succeed commercially with your games, you need to put as much effort into designing the business aspects as the creative aspects.
This masterclass will share real-life case studies, and focus on elements of business strategy and factors for success. In the last part feedback on game projects and prototypes
Suitable for all levels, including student/amateur, anyone who wants to get into the Game Development industry, working on a first game, have an established studio, or hosting the next gaming event.
11AM – 1PM
- Overall business strategy
- Marketing and launch planning
- Landscape/competitive analysis
- “Boring” stuff like corp structure, contracts, etc
1PM – 2PM
2PM – 4PM
- Funding timing and sources
- Pitching and approaching publishers
4PM – 6PM
- Project review/feedback time
- Game developer
- Days: 22 September 2018
- Time schedule: 11am – 1pm and 2pm – 6pm
- €149 vat included
- €99 – early bird (ends on September 9)
- €99 – University students
- €75 – Video game school/courses students
- €49 – AIV: students and former students
- Availability: 20 people max
- Course language: English