HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY, TECHLAND
A highly experienced developer, manager and video games enthusiast who is keen on new technologies. Over 15+ years in the game development industry, of which the last 11 years are with Techland (Dying Light, Dead Island, Call of Juarez).
Effective approach to making games combining experiences from small indie & AAA game development company.
During this workshop attendees will learn about various aspects of the game development process. We will see how does making-a- game look like in the big AAA studio, but utilizing experiences from smaller teams and projects by covering the topics of: development teams structure and rituals, different technologies behind games, how to start a game project and raise founds for the development process and many more!
This workshop is tailored for game development students and young adepts of game making, from both small and big game development teams.
10AM – 1PM: Lectures
- introduction & why making games is fun
- which technology should I use to make my game?
- development & business aspects of running small & big game development studio
1PM – 2PM
2PM – 5PM: Interactive Workshop
- how to start making a simple game
- what tools do you need
- what platforms
- what technologies
- real-time rendering
- Day: March 17, 2018
- Schedule: 10:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 alle 17:00
- Availability: 20 people max
- Course language: English
- Required tools: open mind and will to learn something new
- General requirements: keen on computer games development process